Monday, July 2, 2012

31 weeks!



How far along: 31 weeks!

Baby size: Baby girl is the size of a head of lettuce. We had an ultrasound on Thursday and she is weighing about 3 pounds 12 ounce (around the 54% percentile). She is starting to sleep in 20-40 minute increments.

Maternity: I bought some new maternity clothes and I am excited to wear them. The clothes in this picture are maternity.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still and I will enjoy it while I can.

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby girl in an ultrasound this week! She is just too cute and they said that she already has a cute chubby belly. I love it! She experienced her first plane ride this week and we had our maternity pictures on Saturday. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Movement: Still moving a whole lot! She is definitely getting in practice moves with her kicking. She sometimes just go nuts in there!

Food cravings: Nothing really new. Still want fruit all the time - it's amazing how delicious it tastes.

What I miss: Nothing this week

What I'm looking forward to: I can't believe she is going to be here in less than 8 weeks. I feel like it has gone by quickly. I'm definitely looking forward to making the nursery complete this next month for sure.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Braxton hicks contractions oh my! I am definitely having a lot of those. I am vacation this week but today spent most of my time in the condo drinking water and lying down to keep them at bay. Heartburn is still here but still can treat with a glass of milk so that is good.

Stretch marks: None so far!

Belly button: Barely an innie!


*Sorry for my lack of blogging this week! I will definitely be blogging more this week - promise! (forr like the 5 people who probably read this on a regular basis =) )

1 comment:

  1. You look great and absolutely glowing! What a joy you await :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com