Monday, July 16, 2012
33 weeks!
How far along: 33 weeks!
Baby size: Baby girl is over 4 pounds and the size of a honeydew. Her skeleton is starting to harden this week.
Maternity: The clothes in this picture are maternity. My lounge clothes at night and scrub pants for work are pre pregnancy but anytime I go out I'm usually wearing maternity just because I don't feel like adjusting clothes every five minutes.
Sleep: When I am asleep, I'm sleeping well. I'm still getting up at least 1-2 times a night to go to the bathroom and then I wake up to roll over to my other side because it's causing hip pain. Although anytime I roll over or get up, it sets off a contraction so that gets uncomfortable.
Best moment of the week: I got to hear our little girl's heartbeat again at my appointment on Wednesday. Plus all these contractions I'm having aren't causing dilation yet so that's a good thing. Oh and I turned in my 30 day notice at work!!! I plan on doing home health but mainly stay at home and I'm so excited!
Movement: She is still moving a lot. As I'm typing this, she is moving up a storm and I love it! She is still very active at night so I think we may have a night owl on our hands =).
Food cravings: I had a craving for pizza this weekend and it was absolutely delicious. Still craving fruit and ice water.
What I miss: Nothing really this week.
What I'm looking forward to: I'm having a baby shower this weekend that my home group is throwing for me which will be fun! I'm starting to make a list of things I will need for hospital bag for me and our little one. It's crazy that we are getting closer for me to have to think of that!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Contractions! Contractions! I am having 30-40 contractions a day (not an overexaggeration since I have to keep track of them). It makes for a very tiring day. Our little girl is still very active which is a good thing. However, it makes it hard to do anything because anytime I'm up it causes my contractions to increase significantly. Work has been difficult since I returned to work last Thursday so say a prayer that it will get easier.
Stretch marks: Still none =)
Belly button: Well it's not an innie but its not an outie. It's just flat. I think its just a matter of time before it pops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Definitely will be praying for you! I can't imagine going to work while you're having so many contracts--that's so crazy! I am glad you are going to be able to get a rest in just 30 days. :) hurray! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see the week 34 picture! I hope your contractions have subsided and you are hanging in there. Not too long until you hold your precious baby girl in your arms!
ReplyDelete~Janna Rupert