1. I'm loving that the opening ceremony for the Olympics is THIS Friday! I love the Olympics! I can't wait to cheer on the U.S.
3. I'm loving that last weekend my sweet home group from church threw us a baby shower. It was so nice just to spend time with those girls. They got us some precious things for our little miss including this cute diaper cake!
4. I'm loving this cute picture of Lucye. While were organizing the nursery and putting the gifts we got away on Saturday, she crawled underneath the crib and stuck her head out and watched. So cute!
5. I'm loving this recipe for Chocolate Mint Brownie Bites that the Pioneer Woman put on her website this week. I think I will be making these in the near future for sure!
6. I'm loving that our maternity pictures proofs are up and I can't wait to pick out our favorites!


Visiting from WILW!
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited about the Olympics. Counting down the hours!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com