Saturday, July 14, 2012

32 weeks!



*Sorry this is almost a week late!*

How far along: 32 weeks!

Baby size: Our baby is about 4 1/2 pounds and about 17 inches long. Her toenails and fingernails have grown in and her hair (or peach fuzz) is there too.

Maternity: I'm wearing mostly maternity just because it feels more comfortable over my belly now, plus I want to get my use out of them for sure!

Sleep: I'm sleeping alright. I do have to get up a couple of times to go to the bathroom but no biggie.

Best moment this week: Our little girl got to experience her first plane ride and she seemed to tolerate it pretty well. Minus the contractions I had at take off and landing. I did get to hear her little heartbeat on the monitors at the hospital and in my doctor's office which is always nice and makes me smile. Oh and Jason's family came into town this weekend and we were able to get some things crossed off our list for baby items!

Movement: She is still moving a whole lot. Her most active times are at night but she moves throughout the day off and on. Her pushes and kicks are getting stronger. I think she is trying to make more room for herself.

Food cravings: Nothing really.

What I miss: Being able to bend down and get up with ease. It's definitely an effort these days which I"m sure as I get bigger will only get harder.

What I'm looking forward to: I'm planning on doing some sit down craft projects this weekend if my uterus will cooperate.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Contractions! My irritated uterus is definitely irritated.

Stretch marks: So far I don't have any!

Belly button: Barely an innie.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so, apparently, I've been living under a rock somewhere and had no idea you were expecting!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for you and Jason!! CONGRATULATIONS!! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now catching up on blogs--and I am so excited to hear you are at 32 weeks. However, I am so sorry you're having some problems--I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is for you!! Does that mean you will get to meet baby girl sooner rather than later?! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com