Wednesday, July 25, 2012

34 weeks!

* Don't know why this didn't post on Monday but here it is now*



How far along: 34 weeks!

Baby size: Baby girl is about 19-20 inches long and about 4 1/2 to 5 pounds. (We'll get an ultrasound on Thursday so we will know more then). She is adding more fat to her frame and her central nervous system and lungs are still maturing.

Maternity: Dress in this picture is maternity. I can still wear t-shirts and such that are pre-pregnancy but they are so snug on my belly that I would rather not right now.

Sleep: I think I'm getting more tired during the day just because I'm getting up now 2-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm not terribly uncomfortable this week with positioning at night so I will count my little blessings.

Best moment this week: We had a baby shower with our home group this weekend. (Pics to come later when I get them because I brought my camera and forgot to take pics -epic fail). It was so fun to share this exciting time with our friends and be so thankful how they showered our precious one with gifts. We hung some stuff up in the nursery and I have a list of things to do this coming weekend for the room as well. It's coming together!

Movement: She is still moving! I think her movements have become not little jabs but just her trying to push more to get more room. She is getting so big.

Food cravings: Nothing major this week. I noticed there were a couple of days where I was more hungry than usual, but I wasn't craving anything specific.

What I miss: Shaving my legs and bending down with ease. I laugh because I feel like I always grunt or make some type of noise when I get up from the floor.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our baby girl on Thursday with an ultrasound! We have our birthing class on Saturday. I'm hoping to do some more stuff with the nursery this weekend if my body will let me!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm still having contractions! I went to Labor and Delivery today (Monday) because they got so bad and my doctor finally gave me some medication that I was comfortable taking because it had less side effects for me and the baby. The meds don't make the contractions go away but they do make them less severe and tolerable. For that I am grateful.

Stretch Marks: Still none!

Belly button: I don't really have one. It's just a flat dot on my tummy right now.

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! Where have you done most of your maternity shopping? I'm glad you were able to get some meds to help you guys out!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com