How far along: 30 weeks!
Baby size: Baby girl is the size of butternut squash and is a little over 3 pounds.
Maternity: Still a mix but my list of clothes pre pregnancy is getting smaller and smaller =). My shirt in the picture is maternity and skirt is not.
Sleep: Sleeping fairly well but I would like to sleep more and I'm getting 8 hours a night.
Best moment this week: We took our breastfeeding class and baby care class so I feel like we are getting prepared for our little one to be here! We (and I mean Jason) put the crib up this weekend. I can't wait to put her in there.
Movement: She is still moving a lot! She's is getting stronger because some of those kicks really are hard and kind of hurt =).
Food cravings: Nothing major. I did want some pizza earlier this week but I didn't feel like I was going to die if I didn't get it.
What I miss: Still miss shaving my legs with ease. This weekend it took me twice as long and I still missed some spots - oh well I just laughed.
What I'm looking forward to: We have our maternity pictures this Saturday! I am so excited! I still have to figure out what I'm wearing though. We have a doctor appointment this week, and we will get an ultrasound too so I'll get to see our little girl's precious face.
Pregnancy symptoms: The heartburn is back in full force. Oh goodness. Right now I can just drink a glass of milk and it seems to calm it enough until the next meal but oh it's annoying.
Stretch marks: None and I hope that it stays that way.

You are so cute pregnant!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am so late catching up on your blog! You are the cutest pregnant girl! I hope the heartburn stays away for you--it is such a pain!!!
ReplyDelete