Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving this Wednesday!

1. I'm loving all the coverage of the Diamond Jubilee that has been on in the morning. If you don't know by now - I love London. I pretty much want to live there =). So it's been fun to watch all the happenings of this special celebration. Plus I love Meredith being back on the Today show for just a bit. She and Matt always had good chemistry.



2. I'm loving this spray bottle fan that I bought this weekend. I'm not ashamed to say that this will probably be living in my purse this summer, but this pregnant lady needs to keep cool in this awful humidity in Dallas.


3. I'm loving that the crib and stroller that our families ordered for us will be delivered to our house by the end of this week. Yay! Two big things crossed off the list!

4. I'm loving watermelon. It has been my go to fruit for the last week and a half and I just can't seem to get enough of it!

What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and let us know.

1 comment:

  1. That spray fan looks amazing!! I can't imagine how humid Dallas is--Columbus is bad enough for me!! Can't wait to see your crib and stroller! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com