1. I'm loving the Red Velvet cake ice cream from Blue Bell that my husband so kindly bought me the other day since I had been talking about wanting to try it for weeks. Let me tell you it was just as amazing as I thought it would be.
2. I'm loving this picture of my nephew and my dog taking a nap together. My nephew is staying here for several weeks to do intensive therapy and he was worn out from earlier in the day. So cute!
3. I'm loving that Jason and I are going on a morning date on Saturday and going to see Rock of Ages!! My husband must really love me =).
4. I'm loving this cute carry on that I found at Target the other day. I have way to many bags but I definitely think I need this one for our trip in a couple of weeks.
5. Most of all, I'm loving my husband. He is just the best and has to deal with this pregnant girl's irrationalities and hormones. He's a saint!


No comments:
Post a Comment