Monday, June 18, 2012

29 weeks!



How far along: 29 weeks!

Baby size: Baby girl is the size of a small cabbage and 17 inches and a little over 2 1/2 pounds. Her brain is taking on the signature grooves and indentations, and her bone marrow is starting to take over production of red blood cells.

Maternity: Still a mix but my pre pregnancy wardrobe is becoming slim because I'm getting tired of having to pull my shirt down as it rides up during the day. This dress in the picture is maternity and sooo comfortable.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still getting up like clockwork around 2:00 to go to the bathroom and then waking to switch sides.

Best moment of the week: Getting to hear our little girl's heart beat at the doctor's appointment on Thursday. I switched over to a new doctor in the practice since my doctor left to move to North Carolina =(. She was really nice and got a lot of my questions answered. We will for sure have an August baby. Because of the medication I am on (I need to write a post on this), they will induce me at 39 weeks if she hasn't come on her own. So knowing for sure that I will have my sweet baby girl in my arms in 10 weeks is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Oh and I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST! Yay! I can still indulge in my sweet little ice cream treats!

Movement: She is moving a lot and making my stomach move up and down like crazy. I know I've said this before, but I can't get enough of it.

Food cravings: Still wanting fruit but nothing crazy this week.

What I miss: Shaving my legs with ease. I feel like it's going to be a struggle this summer, and I'm only going to get bigger - ha!

What I'm looking forward to: We have our breastfeeding class this Thursday and a baby care class this weekend. Jason's going to put up the crib this coming weekend since we finally cleaned out the bedroom so I can finally start feeling like the room is coming together.

Pregnancy Symptoms: The heartburn is starting to come back because she has moved back on my ribs and upper stomach. My stomach has been extremely itchy this week, and I lather on the lotion twice a day so I think it's getting stretched to the max right now.

Stretch marks: None so far.

Belly button: Innie for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com