Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving!

Here is what I'm loving on the first official day of summer! (via Jamie)


1. I'm loving these gummy vitamins. Seriously whoever thought of gummy vitamins is a genius! They taste like candy and it's really hard for me to stop at just one.  I wish they had prenatals in gummies.


2. I'm loving that in about a week and a half we are headed to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee for a vacation. I can't wait to just read books and relax!



Source: visitnc.com via Micaela on Pinterest

3. I'm loving that the new Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer came out today! I'm excited to see it!

 

4. I'm loving the soundtrack to Rock of Ages. The movie was AWFUL but at least the music is good. =)

What are you loving today?



1 comment:

  1. Oooo love that pic of the smoky mountains!!! I hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com