It's time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1. I'm loving that the 2nd book in the series Divergent came out yesterday. It's going on my Nook today and I can't wait to read it!
Source: barnesandnoble.com
2. I'm loving the flowers that Jason brought home to me yesterday for May Day. I'm glad that he indulges me in the little holidays I like to celebrate.
3. I'm loving that I am going to Canton this weekend to do some shopping. Even better I'm meeting one of my college roommates who lives in east Texas to hang out and have some fun.
4. I'm loving the drink dispenser I found at Target this weekend. It has a diffuser in the middle so I can add different fruits and veggies to spice up the water. So excited!!
5. I'm loving that we got part of our little girl's bedding in the mail this weekend. The other parts won't be coming in until June but at least I can match to the pillow =).
6. I'm loving that I got to see one of my great friends at her shower for her little baby girl this weekend. Our little girls are going to be good friends (maybe even college roommates - ha!)
What are you loving today?


I downloaded that book yesterday! I didn't know it was coming out until I read so many blogs about it. I am about 80 pages away from finishing my current book and that has me so motivated to finish it! I love that diffuser in the beverage holder--that's so amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing what you will put in it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh goody, I need to download Insurgent!!! : )
ReplyDelete