Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF!!

Thank goodness it's Friday! Can I get an Amen?!?

And an added bonus? We get Monday off!!! (Insert happy dance here)

I don't know about you but this week has been a doozy. All my kids in therapy this week decided it would be the time to act all wild and crazy or stare at me and refuse to do anything. Let me tell ya that was fun. I blame the end of the school year. So I'm excited that I get an extra day of relaxation.

Jason and I aren't doing anything incredibly exciting this weekend. We are cleaning our house and cleaning out the room that is to be the nursery. Other than that, we have nothing planned (we are cool, don't you want to be my friend?) But if I do have time these are some things I would like to do on my long awaited 3 day weekend.


Make these beauties - pineapple, banana and coconut milk. They sound so refreshing.



Get a manicure/pedicure. My feet are in desperate need of some pampering and I think this lovely purple would make me feel special.


Get my craftiness on!


See a movie! I have so many movies on my list that I better get started.

Source: imdb.com 


And if I really could hope and dream, I would love to be here:


Gorgeous scenery, cooler weather, a good book and a cup of coffee in my hands.



What are you planning to do this weekend??



No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com