How far along: 23 weeks!
Baby size: Baby girl is the size of a mango (about 11 inches head to toe and just over a pound) She is starting to pick up sounds like our voices and our dog barking. How fun!
Maternity clothes: A mix of both. The outfit in the pic is maternity.
Sleep: Sleeping well. I'm starting to have some crazy weird dreams and 50% of the time I'm waking up at some point to go the bathroom.
Best moment of this week: I bought a lovie in Canton this weekend and got it embroidered with her name on it. I just keep staring at it and can't wait to lay it over her. Some more of her bedding came in too! I got some rubs of my belly from some friends.
Movement: She's still moving! I don't think I could get tired of the movements. I kind of miss it when she isn't kicking/punching.
Food cravings: I was craving chocolate milk the other day when I was pouring regular milk for breakfast. We didn't have any chocolate syrup so I had to drink what I had. It wasn't the same =(.
What I miss: Nothing!
What I'm looking forward to: Jason and I are registering this coming weekend!! Planning her nursery still and I love it.
Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm starting to get hot. I want flowing air on me at all times - feeling stuffy is not great. I'm getting hungry a lot more. I've woken up several times in the middle of the night this week and had to eat some crackers or cheese because I was just so hungry.
Stretch marks: Still none. I'm lathering on that lotion hoping that it works.

looking great!
ReplyDeletecongrats! and you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and your husband! You're looking great. When is your due date?
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Just wanted to say hi and congrats on your little girl!!! I have been having so much fun getting ready for our little girl!
ReplyDeleteYay for another mommy to be blog :) I am 29 weeks along with our little one { also a girl! } and can't wait to read more about your journey! p.s. we also have similar taste in dogs as I'm sure you may notice if you read my "about" section on my blog if you have a moment.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a wonderful pregnancy :)