Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm Loving on this rainy Wednesday via Jamie


1. I'm loving the rain we got last night and this morning. I love falling asleep to the thunder and rain, and I'm going to enjoy it while I can since it's going to be in the 90's today.

2. I'm loving the little ruffle butts pants I scored off of Babysteals.com this morning. They were over 60% off so I bought two of them in different colors. I think our little girl is going to look so cute in these. How could you not with ruffles on your bum?


3. I'm loving that our crib has been ordered (Thanks to Jason's mom!) and should be here in the next couple of weeks. One more thing to cross off the list.

4. I'm loving that the rest of my family is coming into town this weekend. I love family time!

5. I'm loving this pretty ring. It's way too expensive but it would be nice in a couple of years for a special anniversary present =).


6. I'm loving Friends episodes. I have all the seasons and I will pop in a DVD while I'm doing housework or just want to listen to something. They NEVER get old and I laugh every time!



What are you loving today?


3 comments:

  1. visiting from the link up. i love FRIENDS episodes too! seriously, some of joey's quotes are so funny!

    kristin
    livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Popping in a FRIENDS DVD is the BEST! I have them all too and it's just the best. I never tire from them and they always make me laugh. Why did it have to end????? P.S., Those ruffle pants are just too cute! Visiting from WILW.

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com