Monday, May 21, 2012

25 weeks!



How far along: 25 weeks!

Baby size: Baby girl is the size of an eggplant this week and about a pound and a half. She's starting to get rid of her wrinkly skin and pack on some baby fat. If we could see her hair, we would be able to determine the texture and color.

Maternity: Still a mix. In this picture, shirt is pre pregnancy and pants are maternity.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. I'm waking up and having to switch sides just because of achy hips and I'm usually going to the bathroom at least once every night.

Best moment of the week: Strangers are starting to notice that I'm pregnant and make comments. Jason is starting to read to our little girl a couple of nights a week and it's really cute. He also picked on her last night because he kept pushing on my stomach and she would give punches/kicks really fast and she would move and then he would do it again. Sorry little one - this is probably how it will be for the rest of your life =).

Movement: She is still moving lots. She kicked my bladder today and I thought I was going to have an accident!

Food cravings: Still the same as last week. Avocados, chocolate milk, fruit and ice water.

What I miss: My abs! Ha! I'm starting to have use my arms to push up into sitting, get up from the bed etc. They are pretty much non existent right now.

What I'm looking forward to: We're cleaning out the nursery room this weekend! I'm planning on going to Hobby Lobby to get started on some crafts for the nursery.

Pregnancy symptoms: Nothing majorly new this week.

Stretch marks: None so far!

Belly button: Still an innie but it is getting smaller.

1 comment:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com