Monday, May 28, 2012
26 weeks!
How far along: 26 weeks!
Baby size: From head to toe our baby girl is about 15 inches and about 2 pounds. She is still packing on the baby fat. Her taste buds are really developed now and she can tell a difference in the amniotic fluid when I eat something! She is starting to inhale and exhale amniotic fluid and is starting to get hiccups. Hearing is progressing and she can probably hear Jason and I talking.
Maternity: Still a mix - this is pre-pregnancy maxi dress. Another reason I love maxi dresses, although the gapping in the back makes me look a lot larger.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I am getting up at least once to go to the bathroom but no biggie. My dreams are starting to get weirder. I had a dream that the Brady Bunch family were vampires but they were nice like the Cullens. Really?!?!
Best Moment this week: We ordered the crib so hopefully it will come in the next couple of weeks. I checked off some things on my to do list to get ready for her which has been nice and I did a little craft project for her (post coming soon)
Movement: Her movements are getting stronger and stronger. My skin actually moves with a lot of them. I just love feeling her inside me. It is the coolest feeling.
Food cravings: I really haven't had anything major this week. I still want fruit all the time. Jason has been having cravings for fried pickles. I guess he's having sympathy cravings =).
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting more things ready for her. I am just so excited for her to be here.
Pregnancy symptoms: I'm starting to get heartburn/acid reflux at night after dinner. It's not horrible yet but I know it will probably get worse as I get bigger and she's pushing on my stomach. I'm having to wear my maternity belt more often just because my body is just not use to carrying this belly around and I end up having major abdominal pain if I don't.
Stretch marks: None so far. Still slathering on that lotion every night.
Belly button: Still an innie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment