Monday, April 30, 2012
22 Weeks!
How far along: 22 weeks!
Baby size: Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash and is almost a pound now! She is developing tiny taste buds in her mouth. Her eyes have formed but her irises still lack pigment.
Maternity clothes: A mix right now. In this pic, I'm only wearing a belly band - everything else is my regular clothes. My parents came into town this weekend and my mom took me shopping so I'm excited to wear the things we got.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!
Best moment this week: Picking out a name for our daughter! (I'll share as soon as we tell close friends and family). Getting part of her bedding in the mail this week - the major stuff won't be in until June.
Movement: Her kicks and punches are getting a lot stronger. Yesterday, she was very active and moved a lot. Today, I think she wore herself out and hasn't been kicking much but when she does - oh goodness - there is no mistaking that it's her. I love it!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. Still wanting my fruit and ice water.
What I miss: Nothing
What I'm looking forward to: Planning her nursery! Making things for her (burp clothes etc). Telling her name to friends and family and the blog world!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Feeling huge! Not really any major symptoms this week.
Stretch marks: None so far
Belly button: Innie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to see your maternity clothes!! and you're making some things for her? That's amazing--I can't wait to see them! :)
ReplyDelete