Friday, May 4, 2012

New Friend Day!

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today for New Friend Day! I always love making new friends and it would be fun to meet some people in the same area as I am in the blog world.

So a little bit about me:

I've been married to my handsome husband, Jason, for 4 1/2 years and after 2 years of infertility we are expecting our first child in early September 2012. We have a little miniature dachshund named Lucye that we treat as our child.  I love Jesus most importantly, reality TV, reading, shopping, being crafty or at least attempting to, Target and going to the movies.


If you are in the DFW area, leave a comment! I'd love to check our your blog!

14 comments:

  1. We are in the DFW area as well!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in DFW as well! Congrats on your pregnancy, after 3 years of infertility we welcomed a baby boy in February, and we are so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't live in the DFW area, but my cousin Katie does! She blogs at harringtonhouse.typepad.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I {heart} your cousin's blog and wish she updated more often...she seems so fun! Wish I knew her in person. :)

      Delete
  4. I am visiting from Kelly's Korner and am in the DFW, too. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are moving a little North of the DFW area (Denton) in 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Have you checked out buybuybaby in DFW? It's a baby store by bedbathandbeyond, and it's amazing! They accept all competitors' baby store coupons, and bed bath and beyond coupons {not expired though}. 20% off the big baby items is a lot of savings! xo, viv at bigkfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, and congratulations on your newest adventure! Target's even more dangerous when you're shopping for the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are in the DFW area also. Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dachshunds....I completely understand your love for Lucye. And Target. I swear, it might be my daughter's next word since were there so often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from Central Texas-in between Waco and Fort Worth! So glad to come across some other gals nearby! My husband and I are expecting our first child as well...due in October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you via Kelly's Korner...Feel free to follow me as well. Look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hI i AM IN DFW AS WELL
    laylaweaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We live north of DFW (Sherman). I came across your blog through another friend of mine. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and good luck the next couple weeks as you prepare for your sweet baby girl's arrival.

    (mandilou1976.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com