Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time for what I'm loving Wednesday via  Jamie!
1. I'm loving that I have my computer back after it being it being gone for over a month getting fixed. (We will ignore that fact that I was the cause of it because I accidently spilled a bottle of water on it - that's not important =) )

2. I'm loving that since I have my computer back I will actually get to blog!! It's been hard being away.

3. I'm loving that this weekend is Easter. I am so excited to celebrate with my church family and friends that Jesus has risen!!

4. I'm loving that I will get to see the Pioneer Woman in less than 2 weeks. She is coming here for a book signing and I can not wait!!!


5. I'm loving this sign that I just bought on Groupon. They have several different cities but I picked London because I love that place with all my heart.

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. Dropping in from the Link up!

    Your dog looks JUST LIKE my dog!!! =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO jealous that you're seeing The Pioneer Woman! Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so jealous that you are going to see The Pioneer Woman! I am really wanting to get her new cookbook--do you already have it? Hurray for being back to blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com