Monday, April 23, 2012

21 weeks



How far along: 21 weeks! Did I get huge this week or what?!

Baby size: Baby is about 10 1/2 inches long (head to toe) and 7 inches (crown to rump) and 3/4 of a pound. Eyebrows and lids are being formed this week!

Maternity clothes: I went and bought some maternity clothes this weekend! I can still fit in to my regular stuff but need to start getting another wardrobe. The shirt in the picture is maternity. Pants - I'm still getting by with the belly band

Sleep: I'm sleeping alright. I've been waking up with hip pain since I'm having to sleep on my sides all night. We bought a memory foam top cover and that seems to be helping a bit.

Best moment this week: So many - Finding out that our baby is a GIRL!! All of her systems and organs look perfect!  Buying her very first outfit. Jason was able to feel our baby girl kick from the outside on Saturday. I had drank some orange juice and was getting some pretty good kicks, and he was able to feel one. So great!

Movement: Feeling more movement. Sometimes if I'm really still and she kicks I jump because it startles me. If she can she already do that now I can't imagine what they are going to be like in a few weeks =).

Food cravings: Ice water, salad, BBQ and fruit. No new cravings have come up yet.

What I'm missing: Nothing!

What I'm looking forward to: Starting to shop for the nursery things! Buying fun little outfits for our baby girl!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm achy when I wake up in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning. I seriously feel like an old person.  Ligament pain is still there but not as bad as it was last week.

Stretch marks: Still none so far!

Belly button: Innie




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she is kicking lots! I bet that is the best feeling. :) Did you get a hair cut? I couldn't tell if it was shorter in the photo or not--but it looks cute from what I can see! Your belly has definitely popped out--but I love baby bumps on mommas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Your adorable tummy has grown since Saturday! Amazing! And how cool to feel her kick. I don't understand how there is ever anything to hate about pregnancy... ... the good things seem to outweigh the bad a billion to one.

    It was so good to see you and catch up on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com