Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's time to link up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1. I'm loving all the lovely comments and congratulations on my last post. They truly made my day! Jason and I are so thankful for this gift and continue to pray for protection and health!

2. I'm loving that I will be seeing the Pioneer Woman this weekend in Dallas!! I can't wait!


3. I'm loving the dessert I made for Easter lunch with our friends this weekend! It's a banana pudding trifle with Nutter Butters! Oh my goodness - it was so good! And bonus - I made the pudding from scratch! Just call me Martha Stewart =).

Source: myrecipes.com 


4. I'm loving that I received the things I ordered from my Pampered Chef party last week and I've already started using them. I bought the deep covered baker which I already love because you can cook things with it in the microwave!




What are you loving?




3 comments:

  1. oh I love the PW! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much fun with the PW! she's so great! and I have that Pampered Chef dish & love using it :)

    have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the PW! Also congrats on the baby!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com