Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time to link up with Jamie again for:



1. I'm loving that I got to see the Pioneer Woman again this weekend. It was worth the hours in line that I stood.


2. I'm loving that tomorrow afternoon Jason and I will get to find out what we are having! I really don't have a for sure inkling on anything so we'll see. Maybe you guys should take a guess. To see pics go here or here.

3. I'm loving that Revenge and Vampire Diaries come back on this week! Can't wait to see what happens (although it won't be long before season finales -boo)

Source: abc.go.com  

Source: goo.gl 

4. I'm loving that I'm attending another Pampered Chef party this weekend! I have my checkbook ready...hehe!

What are you loving today?



4 comments:

  1. What was the Pioneer Woman like?! So exciting that you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started watching Revenge yet, but I've heard the best things about it. Lately I've been obsessed with The Good Wife. Rob thinks it's a terrible show, but I'm completely sucked into it. Hope you found some great things at the PC party! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com