Now for reason #2 and it's a really big reason:
We're pregnant!!!
We are so thankful for this precious gift of life that we have desired for over 2 years now! It's been a long journey full of heartache and pain but it brought us closer together and brought us closer to Jesus.
We are due September 3!!
Now if you do the math - that puts me at 19 weeks tomorrow!! We waited a long time to tell anybody because of our history. Our parents didn't even find out until 13 weeks, and then we have slowly been telling friends over the last month and a half. (If I forgot you, please forgive me it wasn't intentional!)
I think I'm finally starting to relax a little bit but let's face it - I probably won't breath a full sigh of relief until I'm holding that baby in my arms, and then I'll have a whole slew of other things to worry about - ha! We are trusting in God for we know that He is fully in control and knitted this baby together.
I'll be back later to talk about everything up until now - along with belly pictures! There will be alot of posts so don't feel like you have to read them. It's more for my memory and documentation and for family too =).
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

oh YAYYYYY! i'm so very happy for y'all! praise God! :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO SO happy for you!! I LOVE that this is the reason why you haven't been blogging!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I can't wait to hear all of the fun details--like how you found out and all of those things! :)
ReplyDelete