It's time for What I'm loving Wednesday with Jamie!
Today I'm loving:
1. Jason and I finding out last week that our little one is a GIRL! We are both so excited. We would have been happy either way but I am excited to buy all the dresses and bows that come with having a girl!
2. I'm loving that my parents are coming into town this weekend. Excited for visiting and yummy eating in my near future!
3. I'm loving that I just found out that THE Hugh Jackman is playing Jean Valjean in the new screen adaptation in Les Miserables that comes out in December. I WILL be going to see that!
Source: Uploaded by user
4. I'm loving Skinny Cow ice cream bars. They are a nice little treat to have after dinner and I don't feel as guilty because they are only 100 calories!
Source: google.com
5. I'm loving the memory foam top cover that Jason bought this weekend for our bed. I had been waking up with some aches and pains but the past three nights I have slept so awesome! Score!
6. I'm loving this diaper bag from Petunia Pickle bottom. However, it's the only one on their website that is coming soon. I feel like I should get to splurge on this right? Help me out here ladies!
Source: petunia.com
What are you loving today?





WHAT!?!?!?!? Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean!?!? I'm in heaven!! Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAnd agreed on the diaper bag... =)
What a cute diaper bag! I love it! And yes, I had heard that about Les Mis--I can't wait to see it either. We just saw it live last spring and it was wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a little girl!! I love PP diaper bags!
ReplyDeleteI love the It's A Girl cookie cake! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete