Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday via Jamie!

I haven't done one of these in a long time so I'm excited to talk about all the things I'm loving!

- I'm loving that its my love, Jason's, birthday today!! Happy birthday babe! I'm so glad that I get to celebrate it with you and many more to come!

- I'm loving that Jason and I are going on a little getaway this weekend. It will be nice to be away from the normal routine and just enjoy time together.

- I'm loving the new book that I just finished called Divergent. If you loved the Hunger Games, this book is for you! I could NOT PUT IT DOWN. Warning though: It's a trilogy and the 2nd book doesn't come out until May so if you don't like to wait to read what happens next you might want to wait a bit - but please don't - it's sooooo good!

-I'm loving the beautiful earrings that Jason got me for my birthday that arrived in the mail yesterday. They are from this etsy shop! They are so pretty and I can't wait to wear them!



-I'm loving that the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook came out yesterday!! I can't wait to get it and try out all the new recipes! I heart her!

What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. hey friend! i am so glad you posted! i was starting to worry about you--i should've just emailed you. sorry about that! anyways, happy birthday to your husband! i am so glad that you are going to get away for the weekend! that is seriously my favorite thing to do. little getaways make life so much more fun. :) ALSO, i had no idea they were making a trilogy out of divergent!! i read it last fall and i was so in love with it. what great news!! hope you're doing well! i've missed your blogposts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard great things about Divergent! can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome earrings I hope you have a fun weekend away! :)

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com