Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


Here's what I'm loving on this very HOT Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving the ring that Jason got me for our anniversary! He got it at the Vintage Pearl. I don't wear my wedding rings to work so this a perfect ring to wear for a substitute during the week.


2. I'm loving that the Pioneer Woman has her food network show starting this Saturday. I already have it recording the series so I don't miss an episode. I love her more than my luggage.

3. I'm loving that Skinnygirl Sangria is now in Dallas wine stores. I may need to be making a trip to get it very soon.

4. I'm loving that I am getting a hair cut this weekend. I am in desperate need of one and can not wait!

5. I'm loving these TOMs shoes that I found on etsy. Are they not so cute?!?!




Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. skinny girl sangria?!?! must try this asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely loving Skinny Girl! Add a splash of lemonade...it makes it even more delicious:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is loving Toms this week! It makes me really, really want a pair. And I love the ring, that was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skinny sangria and the pioneer woman show...you just made my weekend! Great things you are loving this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ring! I love the Vintage Pearl. I got a charm bracelet from there for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com