Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



It's time for What I'm loving Wednesday via Jamie


1. I'm loving that tomorrow I am celebrating 4 years with my wonderful husband. I'm so glad I get to share this life with him. Love you babe!


2. I'm loving that we got to enjoy our first time in first class on our way back from NYC because they had to reschedule our flight - it was heavenly.

3. I'm loving that we enjoyed our time in NYC - I want to go back someday soon! Although I may or may not have hurt my foot but it was worth it.

4. I'm loving the book I bought in the airport - Sarah's Key. It's a book separated into the Holocaust and present day. I highly recommend it.


5. I'm loving this bag that I found on Pinterest. I feel like I may need to get my craft on very soon.




Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying "Sarah's Key" because that is my next book purchase. Thanks for the heads up. Also congrats on the anniversary! Make sure to celebrate!! I just found your blog through link up and had to become a follower. I look forward to reading more.
    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard that that book is great!!! Happy anny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing Sarah's Key all around now and wondered if it is good - but now I'll definitely have to try it! And CONGRATS on your four years! Seriously, that is SO exciting! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com