This weekend:
*I had dinner with some of my co-workers on Friday night as a going away dinner for one of us at Cheesecake factory. Food and friends made for an enjoyable night.
*It was my half-birthday on Friday so of course I had to get some cheesecake to celebrate. I got the banana cream cheesecake - it was pretty good.
*Saturday morning, Jason and I had a brunch date at a restaurant that is close to where we live called Le Peep . They had really yummy breakfast food, and we had a groupon which made it even better.
*We watched three movies from redbox: I am Number Four, You Again, and Limitless. They were all really good. Limitless was really weird at times but good.
* We bought a BluRay player to watch the movies because our DVD player bit the dust last week. We are moving up in the world even though we are behind everyone else that has had them for years =).
*I had lunch on Sunday with one of my great friends that I've known since high school. We ate at Rosas and spent time just catching up and laughing - laughing a lot.
What did you do this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment