Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day gifts

Although this isn't my first Mother's Day (I count last year and before that I was one too see here), it is special nonetheless because it's the first time I have a physical human being to prove that I am a mom!

I can't wait to spend the day with my family and enjoy this special day. I know that is a gift enough in itself because I have waited to be a mom for so long. However, gifts are always welcome =). Here's a couple of things that I think would be great for Mother's Day:


This coffee maker would be awesome. It's like a Kuerig but cheaper and I like the idea of making one cup of coffee at a time.

I want these shoes. Sheaffer said they are really comfortable and well I want to see if it's true. I would also like a pedicure with this because my feet aren't pretty from the winter. Just sayin'.



Since I have a pandora bracelet, I think I definitely need some more charms.



These are beautiful and they need to be in my jewelry box now.

And let's be honest - a nice long hot shower with no interruptions and a shopping trip to Target by myself wouldn't be too shabby either =).

What are your ideas for Mother's Day?

3 comments:

  1. Love the wedges and the earrings...and of course anything involving coffee is a must! Happy Mothers' Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to show this to my husband! This is my first mother's day and last night he goes "so..what should I get for you". Ha! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use our keurig alllll of the time! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com