Monday, May 13, 2013

Big Things...

Big things have been happening over at the our household lately.

1) Jason has been working for another clinic one weekend every month for the last 3 years. He's always had a good relationship with them, and they have asked him to come work for them full time at their outpatient clinic several times, but we never felt like it was the right time. Several months back, Jason approached me and told me that he felt like it was time for him to move over to that company at their outpatient clinic. After a few weeks of prayer, we both decided it was a good time for him to take that job. So Jason turned in his notice at the physical therapy place he was working and last Friday was his last day! He started his new job today! I would have taken a picture this morning but he had to leave at 5:45, and I wasn't very coherent at the time. We are very excited about this new adventure for him!

2) The next big and major thing is we bought a house!!!! It's so exciting! We close at the beginning of June and I can't wait to paint and make it our home. The house is a little bit closer to his new job and it has 4 bedrooms so it will definitely grow with us over the next few years. Plus, Jason's brother is coming to live with us since he is going to be studying Audiology at UTD in the fall. Here are a few pics of the house when I went to go look at it. I will definitely post pics once we are settled and moved in!




The study


The hallway to the kitchen and living room


Breakfast area in the kitchen

 Living room


Back patio and backyard


4 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! You will love owning a house. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on buying a new house!! New homes are so much fun, despite the hassle of actually having to move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new home for Jason! AND hurray for your new house! I love what you've shown us so far. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!!!! So super cute!! You will have so much fun decorating and I'm sure you'll make it adorable! I'm so excited for you guys... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com