Thirty nine weeks ago, I was thirty nine weeks pregnant and in labor. Thirty nine weeks ago, we welcomed this precious little miracle into the world. I had waited such a long time to become a mom and it was finally here.
Now thirty nine weeks later, I have a 9 month old baby who has blessed my life in more ways than I could have ever known. She has filled our lives with so much joy. Instead of looking forward to each week that passes, I am now begging time to stop. These past 39 weeks have been the fastest of my life. I know that time will only go faster. I'm not going to lie that tears fill my eyes when I realize 39 weeks of having her here with me have come and gone. I know I will blink and I will be sending her off to kindergarten. And then another blink and prom and graduation will be before my eyes. (I know that sounds so silly but it's the truth!!) This girl is oh so loved!
It's made me realize more and more to cherish each little moment because the years will go by so quickly. Babies don't keep.



It does go by waaaaay too fast! You want them to grow and thrive and meet milestones, and yet, when they do it's bittersweet! Oh, the love of a mommy!
ReplyDeleteI teared up reading this post. I feel the exact same way about Henry. I don't want him to grow up--but each stage is so fun! :)
ReplyDelete