Before the fever that day
Sweet baby snuggles...poor thing
Saturday we laid low so E could rest and fight whatever she had. We caught up on some TV shows and we packed a little for our move.
On Sunday morning, E was feeling much better, but we stayed home from church because she hadn't been fever free for 24 hours and I wasn't going to be THAT mom. Jason went and got me a passion tea lemonade from Starbucks while I fed E. He gave me my cards during breakfast. One from him and one from E.
E clapping for Mother's Day
My presents will be coming shortly. I'm getting my fun wedges and a charm for my bracelet. So excited. We played and hung out together all day which is the best Mother's Day present I could have. We went on a little walk to the park near our house, and E enjoyed the swing for the first time! I tried to take a couple of pictures with E and these were the best I got..haha.
Still thinking about this thing that she is in
A little hint of a smile
My first Mother's Day with E was so wonderful. I am so blessed to be this girl's mommy. I remember wondering if I ever would become a mother and that this day for several years brought a lot of heartache and anger. God has blessed me more than I could imagine and I am so so thankful.
Hope for those with children had a wonderful Mother's Day and for those that may still be aching for that child to hold in your arms my prayers are with you.









Looks like a great day! So glad baby girl is feeling better! AND, Happy Belated Mother's Day! :) Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteGlad that she started feeling better. I always feel so sad when D has a fever and isn't feeling well...but I love the extra snuggles as well. :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks super-cute wearing that hat :)
ReplyDeletewww.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls
She is the cutest little thing! :-) Hope your Mother's Day was wonderfully special! They grow way too fast!!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a Liebster Award if you're interested in playing along! :-)
http://thebrooksboard.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html
What a sweet Mother's Day! After having tough Mother's Days in the past, it is so nice to be able to celebrate with your little one!
ReplyDelete