1) I am in love with these shoes! Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To has been talking about these wedges for months, and I finally caved and got them for my Mother's Day present. They are the most comfortable wedges I have ever had. Usually after a couple of hours, my feet hurt from wearing wedges. BUT NOT THESE! I wore them to a birthday party and to a wedding all in one day and my feet didn't hurt at all. Do yourself a favor and buy them. Nordstrom is also having a major sale right now!
2) Can 9 month olds throw mini tantrums? Because if they can, E is a champ at them. She has a really good fake scream that she brings out when she doesn't get her way. Followed with lying on the floor and closing her eyes really tight. I've just been ignoring them. Any veteran moms out there that have any other ideas?
3) If you follow me on Instagram (ebethr) then you saw this picture earlier this week. It makes me giggle every time I look at it. It is now a daily occurrence to almost disappear in the toy bag while we dig for toys.
4) We close on our house next week! I am so excited! We bought paint this weekend and Jason, my dad and his two brothers will be painting next weekend. I, of course, have to take care of the baby so I obviously can't help =). I'll post pictures when it's all done.
5) Are any of you watching the Bachelorette? I get sucked into this show every season. Since I know all the spoilers, I can watch it for pure entertainment value. Dr. Larry was kind of creepy, right? None of the guys I really like just yet so hopefully they will grow on me.
Have a great weekend!

The Bachelor(ette) is one of the only reality shows I watch...I try to watch most seasons. Dr. Larry was SUPER creepy! I wasn't a fan of the boys either...maybe Ben? I think they all have terrible hair, ha!
ReplyDelete