Thursday, December 27, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

A year ago, I walked into the bathroom in the hotel we were staying in to take the test that I had worried about for 2 weeks since our IUI. Would it be two lines or one? Those two minutes were the longest of my life, but after those two minutes I saw the most wonderful thing: TWO LINES!! I remember praying over that stick thanking God for this miracle and asking Him to protect the little one growing inside of me. Then I ran out to tell Jason and he prayed as well. We were so excited. A year later - I have the most wonderful gift- my precious daughter E. I'm so thankful God chose Jason and me to be her parents, and I will spend the rest of my life telling her how much I love her but most importantly how much God loves her.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for 2 pink lines! He is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I love that this was almost a Christmas present!! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com