Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Photo A Day Part 2

* I know this is way late but wanted to post it anyway* Follow me on instagram! (username: ebethr)
Here is the 2nd half of the month:

Day 16 - no picture

Day 17 - the last thing you bought
A sweater and jeans for me and some onesies and dresses for little miss!
Day 18 - happened this weekend
Made a bow for E for Thanksgiving
Day 19- something awesome
This book - inspired by her story. 
Day 20- work/play
Love that I get to play with this girl all day. I love my job!

Day 21- what you wore
She would only take a nap if I held her so there was lots of baby wearing that day!
Day 22-grateful
Grateful for this little girl in our lives
Day 23 - no picture

Day 24- a sound you heard
Christmas music while taking pictures at the Gaylord
Day 25 - no picture

Day 26 - In the cupboard
Hot chocolate waiting for the cold front
The last 4 pictures didn't make it to Instagram but I did take them =)

Day 27 - tree
Setting up the Christmas tree
Day 28- no picture

Day 29 - big
Enjoying our new big TV. Goodbye old tube TV!



Day 30 - no picture 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard Still Lo Lo is a great read...I need to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com