Monday, December 10, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend was fun and not too stressful which is always good.

Friday was uneventful. I FINALLY got all of my Christmas decorations up and put the finishing touches on our tree. I had to put the tree together in increments because when you have a little girl who doesn't nap very long, you have to choose what gets done during her downtime.

Saturday:

 Jason had to work the hospital so E and I were on our own. We went to McAllister's for a late lunch to visit with my long time friend Dianna. Of course,  I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy catching up. Oh well maybe next time. Then we came home and played a bit. When Jason got home, we watched the Heisman ceremony. I'm quite impressed that Johnny Manziel won the Heisman - the first ever freshman! Way to go A&M.


Sunday:
E and I did some Christmas shopping. We are ALMOST done with the shopping. That puts a smile on my face. Just have to get my love something and he is the WORST person for buying presents because he doesn't really give a list. (Sorry love but you are). I was hoping E would nap while we shopped but she thought it was way more fun to talk and look around.


Later that afternoon, we had some friends come over and visit for a bit. Once again, I didn't get pictures because I was too busy talking. I must get better about taking pictures with friends =). Jason and I tried taking pictures of E in front of the Christmas tree with the lights on in a wrapped box. Goodness though, it's hard taking pictures with a moving baby. I think I took 100 pics and maybe got 5 decent ones!



I finished the night watching the old version of Miracle on 34th Street and ordering some cute toys for E off of Target's website.


How was your weekend? Link up with Sami and LeeAnn!


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com