Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Photo A Day Part 1

Here is the first half of the month. Follow me on Instagram (username: ebethr)




Day 1: 8 o'clock: getting presents wrapped after a long day of shopping


 Day 2: Peace. Nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby

 Day 3: Something you held: York peppermint patties for cookies I made

Day 4: no photo

 Day 5: Looking up. Looking up at our toys while making spit bubbles

Day 6: no photo

 Day 7: star. The star on top of our Christmas tree

 Day 8: someone you love. These two blessing in my life!

 Day 9: Out and about. Finishing up Christmas shopping with my wide awake partner in crime

 Day 10: Under. I love this "present" under my tree


Day 11-13 I must have been really busy no photos =)

 Day 14: something green: Starbucks for the drive to my hometown

Day 15: outdoors. Wide open spaces - enjoying my visit home

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com