Monday, December 17, 2012

Our Weekend/Christmas #1

Our weekend was pretty busy and fun. Jason and I drove back to my hometown to watch my brother graduate from college and to celebrate Christmas with my family. We left Friday morning and drove the longest car ride ever. (Ok maybe not) E did pretty good in the car until the last 30 minutes of the drive and then she had a complete meltdown. Poor thing - but we made it.


Happy baby


Not so happy baby. Yes I am that mom that took a picture first and then consoled her. 

That night I headed to the college to watch my brother walk the stage,  and Jason stayed back at the hotel to man the fort with E. I'm so proud of my brother for his accomplishment. He was all smiles the whole time. 



Jason had his first experience of the local donut shop on Saturday. I have fond memories of their cherry donuts as a kid and it was the best day when my mom would go there and bring them for breakfast when we had sleepovers. I told Jason that I had failed as a wife that it took him over five years to have one of their donuts. At least he liked them. 

We celebrated Christmas with my family by opening presents and then having dinner together. E enjoyed her first Christmas celebration. We even got to watch White Christmas on TV for little bit before she had to go to bed. 


Cute little dresses for E



My cute Pink sweatshirt. It's very comfy. 



 E got more books to read!


 Why am I in a box again?!

 I can't wait for her to play with this!

 We tried to get a picture of the three cousins together. That was a task. Blake wanted nothing to do with the camera and kept trying to get up and leave. Oh well.






The best picture that we got =)


We spent Sunday in the car again and then relaxing when we got home. All in all a great weekend with a first successful Christmas celebration under our belt. 

2 comments:

  1. Christmas with a baby, so fun! I think she resembles her daddy! Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth she is SOOOOO adorable!!! So cute in her Christmas outfit. Can't wait to see you over the break!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com