Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Love!!

It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie!! Link up HERE.

This Wednesday:

I'm loving that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out on Friday. I have already bought it. I also am loving that The King's Speech came out on DVD yesterday and will definitely be buying it soon to add to my collection.

I'm loving that Easter is this weekend. I love what it represents and I love celebrating on Sunday that Jesus HAS RISEN!!

I'm loving I bought Water for Elephants on my Nook today and I can't wait to start reading it. The movie comes out this Friday so I guess I need to start it soon =).

I'm loving this week I saw a trailer for The Help that comes out this August. I am so excited. This book was amazing and I can't wait for the movie!!



Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of people talking about that book Water for Elephants and how good it is. I might have to go buy it and read it. The movie looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Water for Elephants now and I love it!!!!

    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water For Elephants is one of my favorites books! I am super excited for the movie!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com