Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!!!

But the angel said to the women. "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he is risen, as he said. Come see the place where he lay." Matt 28: 5-6

CHRIST HAS RISEN!! HE HAS RISEN INDEED!!!

O death, where is your sting?
O hell, where is your victory?
O church, come stand in the light!
The glory of God has defeated the night!

O death where is your sting?
O hell, where is your victory?
O church, come stand in the light!
Our God is not dead, He's alive!! He's alive!!!

As we sang this bridge last night at church, I became completely overwhelmed with God's love and power! Jesus is alive!! Because he is alive, he has overcome death and defeated sin. Because of that as a believer, I have hope of eternal life with Him. He has imparted righteousness to me, praise His name!!! How exciting is that?!! There is nothing sweeter, nothing more beautiful, than Jesus' resurrection!!

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com