Don't forget to see what others are reading! HERE

This is what I am reading right now. The backdrop of the book is the story of Ruth in the Bible and talks about God's sovereignty in the good and bad times. I have really enjoyed reading it and would recommend it to anyone who has gone through any type of sorrow or pain (which is almost anyone!)

I think this is going to be the next book I read. The movie comes out in a couple of weeks and I usually like to read the book before I see the movie whenever possible.
I have recently read the first in the Bailey Flanigan Series: Leaving. It is sooo good and I can't wait for the next book to come out in June. Although its a new series, it follows families that I have been reading about forever. It all started with the Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury. I would highly recommend these books!


I had no idea that the Bailey Flannigan series had started! I still have not read the take one series...so I need to get through them first. I am reading "water for elephants" right now and it is very good!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Lena
I'm blog hopping through Kelly's Korner and found yours! I'm now following. would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeleteLove your book list! :) Erin
ReplyDeletewww.healthybranscoms.com
I love your blog! I am following you!