Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Update with Elizabeth


This weekend:

  • I took Lucye on a walk and the wind was so bad that all her saliva got all over her snout. I took a picture because I thought it was hilarious and still giggle everytime I see it.
  • I bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on Friday and we watched it that night. I am so excited about the next movie coming out in July!!
  • We had dinner with some friends of ours on Saturday night at Picasso's after church. It was yummy!! I'd been craving pizza all week.
  • We walked to the mall that is across the street from our apartments on Sunday to go get some Paciugo ice cream. It's about a 20 minute walk each way so I can at least justify getting the medium size ice cream =)
  • I got caught up on all my shows: The Vampire Diaries, Biggest Loser, and Real Housewives.
Hope your weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com