Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday LOVE!!

Remember to go join in on the fun with Jamie!

This Wednesday:

I'm loving that on Friday, the much anticipated worship CD from our church The Village Church, is coming out! These are all songs that people from our church have written and we have sung over the years. Do yourself a favor and go buy this on ITunes on Friday. They already have the single Glorious Day out to buy. And yes, it's the same Glorious Day that Casting Crowns has been singing on the radio except Casting Crowns added a stanza to it. (And to be honest, I like our version better =) )

I'm loving that its my sister in law, Meagan's, birthday today!! Happy Birthday!! Glad you are my friend and sister!


I'm loving my little Lucye today. There are days when you just need a good cuddle from a dog to make you feel all better and I had one of those this week. So glad that Lucye is part of our family!


I'm loving The Vintage Pearl right now. I have always loved browsing their website to put their jewelry on my wish list. I love pearls! I was browsing their website yesterday and I found this:

pearl nest ring Product Image


I need this. How gorgeous is that and how simple!! Maybe an Easter present? Ha! Do people get Easter presents anymore unless you are five? Well I need one this year =).

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW~ Your little Luyce is so cute!! Oh and I love that pearl ring. So simple and pretty! I think the Easter Bunny should bring it. ;)
    Have a great rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com