Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!



It's that time again. Go join in on the fun via Jamie!

I'm loving that Jason's parents and his two brothers from Louisiana came up to visit this weekend. We had a great time just talking, shopping, and laughing together. Would you believe I got no pictures? Yep, I failed in that department this weekend.

I'm loving that this weekend we are headed to Branson, MO for a family vacation with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, and kids. It should be a fun time.

I'm loving that I picked up the game Bananagrams at Target the other day and I'm ready to dominate the game with my family while in Branson. Bring it!


I'm loving this cute dress I got on sale at Target. It's so simple but yet is so cute! I can't wait to be able to wear it.

{via}

I'm loving that it's hump day for the week. This week seems to be going by way too slow for me =).

Have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I got Bananagrams in my stocking for Christmas but haven't played it yet!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com