I'm loving that the King's Speech won Best Picture at the Academy Awards. Also I'm loving that Colin Firth won Best Actor for King's Speech as well. If you haven't seen this movie, get to your nearest movie theater ASAP. You will not be disappointed - truly a great movie.

I'm loving that on Saturday I joined the cool club by upgrading to an IPhone. I have already had so much fun playing with it these last couple of days. Any apps that I should download? Suggestions welcome.
I'm loving that I was able to get a pedicure/manicure this weekend. I was in desperate need of of one! Although, the nail polish has already started chipping off of my fingers but that's ok - just gives me an excuse to get me another one.
I'm loving that Bethenny Ever After started this week. I loved Bethenny Getting Married so I'm excited for this season.
I'm loving that it's the month of March. St. Patrick's Day, my love's birthday, and a family vacation. I have a feeling that good things are going to happen this month!
And most importantly I'm loving my husband - my true love, my friend.

Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!
It is my birthday month too! :) I had never even heard of Bethenny until I saw a promo commercial on Lifetime the other night.. I guess I have been living under a rock (or taking care of baby, whatev!) I need to catch up!
ReplyDeleteI love all your loves too! You will love the iPhone! I am also so glad the Behenny is back, she cracks me up!
ReplyDelete