I'm taking a break from WILW today =). I just got back from a great vacation with my family in Branson, MO yesterday, and I took the day off today to recoup and snuggle with my dog.
Jason and I left on Saturday morning after dropping of Lucye for boarding, and we headed to Branson to meet up with the rest of my family. It was a very long drive, but the scenery was pretty =). When we got to Branson, we met my family at a restaurant 30 miles north of the town called Lamberts. It is known for throwing rolls across the room and people catch the rolls and eat them. We had to wait over an hour and half to eat there, but it was definitely worth it. The atmosphere was really cute. The portions were HUGE though, and I didn't eat everything on my plate. The rolls alone could be a meal =).
Kaydence working on her word search puzzle

Not only did they come around with rolls but they also had pans of fried okra, macaroni and tomatoes and black eye peas that they passed out if you wanted them.

Their cups for drinks were HUGE. Kaydence had water and my mom had a mug of coffee.


This was their pulled pork sandwich. It was really good but I could only eat half of it because again the portion was HUGE. Are you sensing a pattern here?

Enjoying our dinner with my family. Jason had just taking a bite of a roll - ha.
After dinner, we all went back to our suite and crashed. Stay tuned for day 2 and 3 in Branson!
No comments:
Post a Comment