- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 large apple, peeled, cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup Ocean Spray Cranberries, chopped in half (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped, toasted (I didn't put nuts in mine because I don't like them but feel free if you like!)
- 1 Concord Foods Sweet Potato Casserole Mix with Marshmallow Topping (I couldn't find this box last year for Thanksgiving so I improvised and used my own spices, feel free and add as many as you like if you can't find the box)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 11X 17 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, apple, cranberries, butter, cranberry juice, and Sweet Potato Spice Pack; mix well. Pour sweet potato cranberry mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sweet potatoes are softened when pricked with a fork.
- Remove from oven; stir in pecans. Sprinkle top of sweet potatoes with Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pack. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are softened and light brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment