Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Amanda and Clif's Wedding!

This weekend we witnessed a glorious event - Amanda and Clif finally getting hitched! Yay! We are so excited to watch and pray for them as they start this journey together. Amanda was so beautiful in her dress and it was such a beautiful ceremony. I especially liked it when Clif came out to address the audience before the ceremony begin and talked about Christ and the grace we can have in Him and that he (Clif) would love to talk to anyone that night that wanted to know about that grace. Bonus: I got to see so many of my Hardin-Simmons friends that I don't get to see very often. It was like a mini reunion. That made my entire month!

The kiss!!

Cutting the cake!


*Funny story with this picture: We were about to smile for the picture and the little flower girl saw the camera and stepped right in front of us and posed. She apparently knows that she is cute and that cameras are obviously for her whether she knows the people or not. So precious!*

The crew with the beautiful bride (and the groom in the background)


My love and me

I was really sad that I didn't get pictures with everybody there. It was so good to see them! Erin, Jana, Shea, Leslie, Kendall, Tessa, Sarah, Crystal and Tommy and anyone else I might have forgotten - I had a blast seeing you guys and wish I could see you more often. Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you have a blog! I will have to add you to the list of blogs that I stalk! :) It was good to see you at the wedding. Wish we could have visited more! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com