Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with Jason's family in Houston. It was a great time with family and loving on the new babies this holiday season. We ate lots of food, relaxed and caught up with one another. Thanksgiving night, we went over to a family friend's house and played games and ate desserts. I played Phase 10 with 5 other people and I won. I love winning. I think I have a slight competitive problem.

On Friday, I decided to skip out on the early morning shopping since I really wasn't shopping for anything specific because I have yet to figure out what I am getting people for Christmas. I did go to Target later in the day to buy some more Christmas decorations and was really surprised with how many of the things they advertised in their ad were still there that afternoon. It made me really glad that I hadn't bothered to get up before the sun that day. We spent more time hanging out with family that night and then left after lunch on Saturday. We had such a great time and we're sad to leave.

The cousins meeting each other for the first time

Happy Karis


Starting early on the coffee..jk..

Lucye even made a new friend. The cat, however, chased Lucye around the house. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com