Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Unknown Lady

I understand that your conversation is important and carrying a phone around and having a conversation in public is the norm now, but it is NOT OKAY for you to talk while you are in the public restroom doing your business. I promise you no one and I repeat NO ONE wants to hear what you are doing on the other side of the phone. They also don't want to hear strangers doing their business either. Plus, it kind of makes other people uncomfortable (me) knowing that you are on the phone and people can hear ...well you know....it's bad enough there are other people in the restroom. So please from now on keep your conversations on the other side of the bathroom door. People will thank you.

Yours Truly,
A Concerned Public Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com